Monday, June 16, 2008

Miss Universe Kosovo 2008 - Zana Krasniqi

AGE: 19
HEIGHT: 5'7
HAIR COLOR: BROWM
EYE COLOR: GREEN



http://missuniverse.com/delegates/2008/files/XK.html

INTERVIEW

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I am a very social person. I like to try new things. Coming from a background of singers, I have always loved to sing and perform. My father and my sister are singers and they are my inspiration. To be able to sing with my family was an amazing experience. Right now I also love modeling.

What is your career ambition?
I would like to be a fashion designer someday.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I participated at Ford Supermodel and I represented Albania for the first time in this competition.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I am a citizen of the newest country in the world, Kosova. I experienced the re-birth of my country. It is like the mythological creature, Phoenix, that rose from the ashes and was re-born. We too saw death, but now we have a chance to start over again, and like the Phoenix, we have been re-born. I survived through the war in my country, and now I am lucky enough to have this experience.

What do you want the judges to know about you?
I am Albanian from Kosova and we are the descendants of one of the oldest nations in the world. I come from a country with great history, and powerful ancestors, such as Mother Theresa.

0 comments: